Businesses, Click Here
Oregon.StateRecords.org is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (“FCRA”). You understand and acknowledge that these reports are NOT “consumer reports” as defined by the FCRA. Your access and use of a report is subject to our Terms of Service and you expressly acknowledge that you are prohibited from using this service and this report to determine an individual’s eligibility for credit, insurance, employment or any other purpose regulated by the FCRA.


Staterecords.org provides access to CRIMINAL, PUBLIC, and VITAL RECORDS (arrest records, warrants, felonies, misdemeanors, sexual offenses, mugshots, criminal driving violations, convictions, jail records, legal judgments, and more) aggregated from a variety of sources, such as county sheriff's offices, police departments, courthouses, incarceration facilities, and municipal, county and other public and private sources.

Staterecords.org is a privately owned, independently run resource for government-generated public records. It is not operated by, affiliated or associated with any state, local or federal government or agency.

Staterecords.org is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act ("FCRA") and should not be used to determine an individual's eligibility for personal credit or employment, tenant screening or to assess risk associated with a business transaction. You understand and agree that you may not use information provided by Staterecords.org for any unlawful purpose, such as stalking or harassing others, and including for any purpose under the FCRA.

This website contains information collected from public and private resources. Staterecords.org cannot confirm that information provided is accurate or complete. Please use any information provided responsibly.

By clicking "I Agree," you consent to our Terms of Use and are authorizing Staterecords.org to conduct a people research to identify preliminary results of the search subject you entered. You understand and agree that search reports will only be available with a purchase.

Washington County Arrest, Court, and Public Records

Criminal Records

The Criminal Records Section of the Washington Sheriff's Offices is tasked with the storage, tracking, and maintenance of police records. It provides public access to a variety of records, including non-criminal accident reports, property crime reports, adult arrest, and tow reports. County residents can obtain records by submitting an online public record request to the office. Using this service will require an active account created with a valid email account.

The Sheriff's Office also provides online access to a public record request that the interested parties can use to search for older records. Records are billed at $22.00 for the first 10 pages and $2.00 for each additional page. Photo CDs cost $21.00 per CD while officer notes cost $1000.

How to Find Inmate and Sex Offender Information

The Oregon State Police maintains an online predatory registry that lists offenders classified as level 3 sex offenders. Members of the public can conduct searches by name, zip code or a specified address. Requesters can also request for a large list of all sex offenders in their neighborhood by contacting the Washington County sheriff office at 215 SW Adams, MS 32 Hillsboro.

In addition, the County Sheriff office publishes an online inmate custody list of persons currently held in county jail. It also publishes a 24-hour arrest and a release log that provides general information such as the subject's name, date of birth, arrest or release date, and the court where the hearing occurred.

How to Obtain Criminal History Information/Background Checks

Interested parties can request criminal clearance letters at the Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Division of the Oregon State Bureau of Criminal Information. The office provides different instructions for self-requests and third party requests. Requests may be made via mail and addressed to:

Oregon State Police - CJIS Division
Unit 11
P.O. Box 4395
Portland, OR 97208-4395

How to Find Court Records

Washington County is home to multiple circuit courts, county courts, justice courts, and municipal courts. Records of cases can be accessed at the public terminals in the courthouse where the case was filed. Interested parties can also search for public court records and basic case information for circuit courts using the Oregon Judicial Department Online Records Search platform.

Requesters can specify their search criteria by entering the full name of the parties involved in the case or a record number. It also provides advanced filtering options that allow users to search by party name, booking number, FBI number, and SO number if known. Registered users can search for judgment dockets and register of actions from using the Oregon Judicial Case Information Network subscription-based service. It provides additional access to case records on small claims, civil, criminal, domestic, and tax cases. Information that is unavailable online may be accessible by contacting the clerk of court at:

Washington County Circuit Court - Courthouse
Physical: 145 NE 2nd Avenue
Hillsboro, OR 97124
Mailing: 150 North 1st Avenue, MS 37
Hillsboro, OR 97124

In addition, members of the public can access records for cases heard in the municipal court by visiting the respective court location where the case was filed.

Beaverton Municipal Court
4755 SW Griffith Drive
Beaverton, OR 97005
Phone: (503) 526-2290
Fax: (503) 350-4031

Forest Grove / Cornelius Municipal Court
Forest Grove City Hall
1924 Council Street,
P.O. Box 326
Forest Grove, OR 97116
Phone: (503) 992-3268
Fax: (503) 992-3202

Gaston Municipal Court
116 Front Street,
P.O. Box 129
Gaston, OR 97119
Phone: (503) 985-3340
Fax: (503) 985-1014

Hillsboro Municipal Court
150 East Main Street
Hillsboro, OR 97123
Phone: (503) 681-6157
Fax: (503) 681-6282

Sherwood Municipal Court
22560 SW Pine Street
Sherwood, OR 97140
Phone: (503) 625-4225
Fax: (503) 625-5524

Tigard Municipal Court
13125 SW Hall Blvd
Tigard, OR 97223
Phone: (503) 718-2478

Tualatin Municipal Court
8650 SW Tualatin Road
Tualatin, OR 97062
Phone: (503) 691-3025
Fax: (503) 691-6884

Conducting a search is subject to our Terms of Service and Privacy Notice.

Vital Records

Washington County vital records can be obtained at the county and state level. Access to certain records may be restricted to only eligible parties. Applicants may also be required to submit an order form and a photocopy of a valid I.D.

How to Obtain Divorce Records

The Oregon Center for Health Statistics maintains records of marriage dissolutions and divorces dating from 1925 till present. It also processes requests for divorce certificates (not the same as a divorce decree). Eligible parties can obtain requests in person at 800 NE Oregon Street, Room 205, Portland 97232. Divorce certificates can also be ordered via mail by sending a completed form to:

Oregon Vital Records
P.O. Box 14050
Portland, OR 97293-0050

The office charges a non-refundable $28 fee for one record search and $25 for any other additional copies.

How to Find Birth/Death Records

The Washington County Vital Records office issues certified copies of birth and death records for events that occurred in the county. Birth records are available for the first five months from birth or death. Records for births or deaths that occurred six months ago or longer are issued by the Oregon Health Authority (OHA).

To request for birth records from the Washington County Vital Records office, interested parties must submit an acceptable photo identification alongside a completed birth record order form or death record form. Requests can be made in person or by mail at Washington County HHS-Vital Records, 155 N First, Ave., MS 5, Hillsboro. The office opens between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. from Monday through Friday.

Residents can also obtain certified copies of vital records in person or by mail at the OHA Center for Health Statistics. It maintains birth and death records from 1903 till present. Members of the public can request records by submitting a birth record order form along with a copy of a valid photo ID.

How to Obtain Marriage Records

Marriage record can also be obtained by contacting the Center for Health Statistics. Requests must include a marriage record order form, complete with the full name of the spouses (as at the time of marriage), date of marriage, place of marriage and the reason for the record. Mail-in requests should be addressed to:

Oregon Vital Records
P.O. Box 14050 Portland OR 97293-0050

Are Property Records Open to the Public in Washington County?

In Washington County, property records are open to the public for inspection and retrieval as stated in the Oregon Public Records Law. Interested persons can request property records from the Washington County Assessment & Taxation Department, Recording Division.

Where and How to Find Property Records in Washington County

The Washington County, Assessment & Taxation Department, Recording Division is responsible for maintaining property records within the county for a proper tax evaluation and public inspection. Interested parties can find property records on the online search portal or in-person at department office located at:

Washington County
Assessment & Taxation Department
Recording Division
155 N First Avenue, Ste 130 MS 9
Hillsboro, OR 97124
Phone: (503) 846-8752
Fax: (503) 846-3909
E-Mail: at@co.washington.or.us

How to Look Up Washington County Property Records

Washington County makes its record available online via the Washington County Intermap. Interested persons can search the portal via three criteria; Address, Tax lot ID, or R-Number.

Physical records can be obtained in person at:

Washington County
Assessment & Taxation Department
Recording Division
155 N First Avenue, Ste 130 MS 9
Hillsboro, OR 97124
Phone: (503) 846-8752
Fax: (503) 846-3909
E-Mail: at@co.washington.or.us

The recording division is open for the public every weekday except public holidays between 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM. Spanish speaking members of the public can contact the dedicated Spanish speakers’ helpline at (503) 846-8752

Location of Washington County Property Assessors

Washington County
Assessment & Taxation
155 N First Avenue, Suite 130 MS8
Hillsboro, OR 97124