Businesses, Click Here
Oregon.StateRecords.org is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (“FCRA”). You understand and acknowledge that these reports are NOT “consumer reports” as defined by the FCRA. Your access and use of a report is subject to our Terms of Service and you expressly acknowledge that you are prohibited from using this service and this report to determine an individual’s eligibility for credit, insurance, employment or any other purpose regulated by the FCRA.


Staterecords.org provides access to CRIMINAL, PUBLIC, and VITAL RECORDS (arrest records, warrants, felonies, misdemeanors, sexual offenses, mugshots, criminal driving violations, convictions, jail records, legal judgments, and more) aggregated from a variety of sources, such as county sheriff's offices, police departments, courthouses, incarceration facilities, and municipal, county and other public and private sources.

Staterecords.org is a privately owned, independently run resource for government-generated public records. It is not operated by, affiliated or associated with any state, local or federal government or agency.

Staterecords.org is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act ("FCRA") and should not be used to determine an individual's eligibility for personal credit or employment, tenant screening or to assess risk associated with a business transaction. You understand and agree that you may not use information provided by Staterecords.org for any unlawful purpose, such as stalking or harassing others, and including for any purpose under the FCRA.

This website contains information collected from public and private resources. Staterecords.org cannot confirm that information provided is accurate or complete. Please use any information provided responsibly.

By clicking "I Agree," you consent to our Terms of Use and are authorizing Staterecords.org to conduct a people research to identify preliminary results of the search subject you entered. You understand and agree that search reports will only be available with a purchase.

Clackamas County Arrest, Court, and Public Records

Crime Numbers

Crime statistics for Clackamas County are provided by the Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) of the Oregon State Police. This agency publishes annual reports of collated crime data for all the counties in the state. Its most recent complete report indicates that Clackamas County recorded 6 murders, 121 rapes, 313 aggravated assaults, and 903 simple assaults in 2017. Incidences of property crimes reported in the county that year include 109 robberies, 966 burglaries, 5,599 larcenies, 918 motor vehicle thefts, and 44 arsons.

Compared to 2013 crime numbers, murder rate remained the same in Clackamas County in 2017 while rape (61.3%), aggravated assault (101.9%), robbery (19.8%), motor vehicle theft (26.6%), and arson (10%) rates rose significantly. The five-year crime trend for the county also reveals falling simple assault (23%), burglary (34.2%), and larceny (20.9%) rates.

Criminal Records

The CJIS Division in Salem handles all criminal history record request for Oregon. You can request your own criminal history records or request a background check on someone else. Use the Request Own Record form to order a background check on yourself and a Request Open Record form to request a copy of someone else’s criminal history.

When requesting your own records, you also need to submit a fingerprint card. The Clackamas County Sheriff’s Office offers fingerprinting service at the Public Safety Training Center (PSTC) building located at 12700 SE 82nd Avenue, Clackamas, OR 97015. Make an appointment by calling (503) 794-8072. Bring along your state-issued photo ID to the fingerprinting appointment. This service is available between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. from Monday to Thursday. Friday’s hours are between 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. The Sheriff charges $15 per fingerprint card and only accepts cash for payment.

Mail the completed record request form, fingerprint card, and payment for background check to:

Oregon State Police – CJIS Division
Unit 11
P.O. Box 4395
Portland, OR 97208-4395

If you are sending your request by certified mail, use this mailing address:

Oregon State Police
Copy of Own Record Unit
3565 Trelstad Ave SE
Salem, OR 97317-9614

The CJIS charges $33 for each background check. Include an additional $5 if you want a notarized criminal history record. Check and money order are accepted for payment.

The fee for each copy of someone else’s criminal history record is $10. This report has limited information and cannot be notarized. Pay with acheck or money order made out to Oregon State Policewhen mailing your request to:

Oregon State Police
Unit 11
P.O. Box 4395
Portland, OR 97208-4395

Businesses that require regular background checks on individuals should set up billing accounts with CJIS and send their requests to:

Oregon State Police
Criminal Justice Information Services Division
Open Records
3565 Trelstad Ave SE
Salem, OR 97317

Use the Warrant Check search tool provided by the Clackamas County Sheriff’s Office to search for outstanding warrants for you or someone else. You may also call (503) 722-6691 or (503) 785-5200 to request a warrant check.

The Records Unit of the Sheriff’s Office provides criminal justice records like incident and accident reports as well as booking photos and background letters. Complete and submit a Record Request Form to obtain these records. Fax it to (503) 785-5190 or send it by email to ccsorecords@clackamas.us. You can also hand-deliver the request form to the Clackamas County Sheriff's Office Records Unit at 9101 SE Sunnybrook Blvd., Clackamas, OR 9701. If you prefer to mail the request, send it to:

Clackamas County Sheriff's Office
Records Unit
2223 Kaen Rd.
Oregon City, OR 97045

The Sheriff’s Office charges $10 for each incident/crime or accident report. Booking photos and background letters cost $5 apiece while a photo CD costs $10.

The Oregon State Police maintains a central database of registered sex offenders living in the state. It also makes this registry publicly available and searchable online. Note that only Level III (High Risk) sex offenders are listed in the public database. To find registered Level III sex offenders living in Clackamas County, search the Oregon Sex Offender Registry. Make sure to enter Clackamas in the county field to restrict your search to this county.

The Sheriff’s Office runs the Clackamas County Jail. This facility is located at 2206 Kaen Rd., Oregon City, OR 97045 and its contact phone number is (503) 722-6777. Use the search tool provided on the Inmate Roster webpage on the Sheriff’s website to find individuals incarcerated in this facility.

Friends and family can deposit money in inmates’ accounts at the Telmate kiosk located in the front lobby of the jail. It accepts cash and credit/debit cards. This location is available every day between 7:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m. You can also fund an inmate’s account with a credit/debit card by calling (866) 516-0115 or visiting https://www.gettingout.com/.

Court Records

The Clackamas County Circuit Court is the highest trial court in the county and belongs to Oregon’s Fifth Judicial District. It has a Juvenile Court in a separate courthouse. Below are the addresses and contact information of both courts:

Clackamas County Courthouse
807 Main Street
Oregon City, OR 97045
Phone: (503) 655-8447

Juvenile Court
2121 Kaen Road
Oregon City, OR 97045
Phone: (503) 577-2841 (Delinquency)
Phone: (503) 723-2923 (Dependency)

Visit these courthouses to view court records at their public access terminals. You can also access basic case information and the calendars of the Circuit Court for free online from the Online Services page of the Oregon Judicial Department. For detailed information and judgement dockets, access records from the Oregon Judicial Case Information Network portal. This is a paid subscription service.

Clackamas County also has a Justice Court. It hears small claims cases, eviction matters, and violations such as traffic citations. The location and contact information of the Clackamas County Justice Court are:

11750 SE 82nd Avenue, Suite D.
Happy Valley, OR 97086
Phone: (503) 794-3800
Fax: (503) 794-3808

Contact the court to ask about obtaining its records. There are also 12 Municipal Courts in Clackamas County. Below are their addresses and contact information:

Canby Municipal Court
1175 NW 3rd Avenue,
Canby, OR 97013
Phone: (503) 266-4027
Fax: (503) 266-9316

Estacada Municipal Court
475 SE Main Street, P.O. Box 958,
Estacada, OR 97023
Phone: (503) 630-8270 ext. 200
Fax: (503) 630-8280

Gladstone Municipal Court
525 Portland Avenue,
Gladstone, OR 97027
Phone: (503) 557-2772
Fax: (503) 650-8938

Happy Valley Municipal Court
16000 SE Misty Drive,
Happy Valley, OR 97086
Phone: (503) 783-3822

Johnson City Municipal Court
16120 SE 81st Street,
Johnson City, OR 97267
Phone: (503) 655-9710

Lake Oswego Municipal Court
Lake Oswego City Hall
380 A Avenue, P.O. Box 369,
Lake Oswego, OR 97034
Phone: (503) 635-0217
Fax: (503) 697-6570

Milwaukie Municipal Court
10722 SE Main Street,
Milwaukie, OR 97222
Phone: (503) 786-7543
Fax: (503) 786-7528

Molalla Municipal Court
Molalla City Hall
117 North Molalla Avenue, P.O. Box 248,
Molalla, OR 97038
Phone: (503) 829-7711
Fax: (503) 829-3676

Oregon City Municipal Court
320 Warner Milne Road, P.O. Box 3040,
Oregon City, OR 97045
Phone: (503) 657-8154

Sandy Municipal Court
39250 Pioneer Blvd,
Sandy, OR 97055
Phone: (503) 826-1939

West Linn Municipal Court
West Linn City Hall
22500 Salamo Road,
West Linn, OR 97068
Phone: (503) 656-4263
Fax: (503) 742-8599

Wilsonville Municipal Court
29799 SW Town Center Loop East,
Wilsonville, OR 97070
Phone: (503) 570-1587
Fax: (503) 682-1015

Visit or contact these courts about obtaining copies of their records.

Conducting a search is subject to our Terms of Service and Privacy Notice.

Vital Records

The Circuit Court grants divorces in Clackamas County and maintains divorce court records. Contact the court to request copies of your divorce judgement/decree. Visit or call the Clackamas Circuit Court using the following information:

Clackamas County Courthouse
807 Main Street
Oregon City, OR 97045
Phone: (503) 655-8447

You can also order an Oregon divorce record from the Center of Health Statistics of the Oregon Health Authority. Order for this record in person by visiting the Oregon Vital Records at:

800 NE Oregon Street
Room 205, Portland 97232
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

Bring along a valid photo ID and payment. The fee for the first copy of divorce record is $28 while each additional copy costs $25. You can also request for a divorce certificate by mail. Complete and send an Oregon Divorce Order Form (also available in Spanish) to:

Oregon Vital Records
P.O. Box 14050
Portland, OR 97293-0050

Include a photocopy of a valid ID and a check or money order made out to OHA/Vital Records. Each copy of divorce record ordered by mail costs $25.

The Vital Records of Oregon Health Authority also issues copies of birth, death, and marriage certificates. Follow the same procedures to order these vital records in person or by mail. The fees are also the same except a full image birth certificate costs $33 when requested in person and $30 when requested by mail. You also need to send a completed Birth (Spanish), Full Image Birth (Spanish), Death (Spanish), or Marriage (Spanish) Record Order Form when requesting for a vital record by mail. Note that full image birth records are only available for 1903 – 2007.

The Clackamas County Clerk provides certified copies of marriage licenses on request. Visit or send a written request to the Clerk’s Office at 1710 Red Soils Ct., Suite 100 Oregon City, OR 97045. Your written request must include the names of the parties on the marriage license, date of wedding, and name and address where the Clerk should send the certified copy of marriage license. The Clerk charges $7.75 for the first page and 25 cents per page for additional pages. For additional copies of the same license, the fee for the first page drops to $4. Pay copy fee with a check made out to Clackamas County Clerk.

Clackamas County issues birth and death certificates for births and deaths that occurred in the county less than six months ago. Come to the Vital Records office at 2051 Kaen Rd #367 Oregon City, OR 97045 to order these vital records in person. Bring along a valid ID. The fee for each birth or death certificate is $25 payable with cash, check, money order, or MasterCard/VISA credit/debit card.

The Clackamas County Vital Records also accepts mail requests for these vital records. Complete and submit a Birth (Spanish) or Death (Spanish) Certificate Order Form. Send it, along with a copy of a current photo ID and a check or money order for copy fee, to:

Clackamas County Public Health Department/Vital Records
2051 Kaen Rd #367
Oregon City, OR 97045

Each certified copy of birth or death certificate costs $25. Make your check or money order payable to Clackamas County Public Health Department/Vital Records.